Our delivery policy applies to online orders placed directly on our website or using our mobile applications only. To ensure the best possible delivery experience, please take a moment to review our delivery policies below. These policies help us provide timely deliveries and high quality customer service. We use our own in-house drivers to ensure you receive the best food and service. It’s always better to order directly through us rather than third parties.
By placing an online order with us, you agree to our delivery policies. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call on our restaurant phone number.
We look forward to serving you! Now, let’s get to those samosas, curries, and piping hot naan bread. Enjoy!
- Delivery Hours: We deliver during restaurant opening hours. Last order for delivery must be placed 30 minutes before closing.
- Delivery Area: We deliver within a stated mile radius of our restaurant location. Check our Order Online page on the website, to see if we deliver in your location.
- Minimum Order: There is a fixed minimum for all delivery orders before tax and fees.
- Delivery Fees: A nominal delivery fee applies to all orders. Additional distance fees may apply for deliveries further than stated miles from the restaurant.
- Order Accuracy: Check your order for accuracy before our driver leaves. We are not responsible for incorrect orders after driver departure.
- Packaging: We make every effort to package your food securely for delivery. However, we are not liable for spills or packaging failures during delivery.
- Payment: We accept all major credit cards. Cash payment is only accepted for orders paid in-person at pickup.
- Driver Gratuity: Tip your driver! Driver gratuities are not included in online payment totals. Please tip your driver accordingly upon delivery.
- Delays: Sometimes there may be reasons outside of our control that mean we can’t deliver your order within our targeted delivery time.
- Delivery Times: We try our best to make sure that you get your order within 40 minutes of placing it. It’s important that you remain at the delivery address you’ve given us to receive your order. If you’re not in to receive your order the delivery driver may try to call you but we can’t leave it outside and we are not able to refund for delivery orders as all of our food is freshly cooked and we can’t resell it.
- Delivery drivers will only deliver to the main door/reception when delivering to apartment blocks, flats or hotels, so please make sure you come to meet them there.